Preparation for the IIT interview after GATE

My interview lasted for 20-25 mins. It included a panel of 8-10 profs from each subject .They will ask :
  • About yourself
  • Your favourite 3-4 subjects. So prepare those subjects by concentrating on basic definitions ,concepts, equations.
  • Also, study basic mathematics equations.
  • I was also asked to draw few basic graphs (likes stress/strain curve for mechanical ) and few mathematics equations(solving a PDD ,Heat transfer ,etc) on black board.
  • Some details about your B.tech project.
  • May be few questions from your previous job as was in my case (like why you left,what you were doing there)
and most imp just keep calm.If you don't know any answer,simply tell them but don't try to give incorrect explanation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I learn too late in my life?

Ramadan Ceasefire order in J&K by Center